Here at Be Sure Home Inspection, you will receive the following services to help ensure your home meets the standards and requirements needed.
What We Cover
- Basements, Foundations, under floor plans
- Ventilation, access openings, insulation, drainage
- Exteriors such as surface grade, site drainage, landscaping, wall cover, doors, windows, balconies, and decks
- Roof coverings
- Attic areas and roof framing
- Electrical systems including light fixtures, switches, service conductors, gas piping, water supply flow.
- Heating systems including vent systems, connections, drainage
- Cooling systems including energy sources, waste and distribution
- Chimneys and fireplaces including flues, dampers, gas and fuel burning appliances
- Building interiors including walls, floors, ceilings, ventilation, security bars, counters, cabinets, railings, safety glazing
What We Inspect
- Houses of all kinds
- Dwellings – single & multiple
- Mobile homes
The average inspection takes a minimum of three to four hours, depending on the age, size, and conditions of the home.
We complete a thorough inspection report that is narrative with photos. We provide a five page summary of what we’ve found, including detailed information about the utility services, exterior, characteristics, heating, interior, garage, grounds, etc.
We provide all the necessary pictures to help narrate and point out important findings or show an accurate system of importance that may require immediate attention or in the future. The report will also serve as a contract.
Once the report is completed, the report will be immediately sent through e-mail within 24 hours or the same day – depending on the length of the home inspection.